Thursday, October 07, 2010

Mazhakaalam (Rainy Season)


Farmers in rain, originally uploaded by Neo-grapher.

Its raining continuously in Kerala. Last year when I heard about this news, I was in Bangalore. I missed this season a lot, since 2005. I love to roam around in the rain , love to ride a bicycle. Yesterday I went home fully drenched in the rain(enjoyed every second of my ride).

The season which irritates someone , but someone enjoy each drop of the rain. Some work hard in rain , as shown in the above photograph. This photograph was taken recently when I went to Valparai. The workers from the tea plantations were still working. I think they enjoy the rain along with the work.

Waiting for 10-10-10 . Planning to go out for a photoshoot. Let it be completely raining on this Sunday... :)

No comments: